A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Doyle, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doyle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Doyle MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Howard Doyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Doyle practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons and Bronx Critical Care Practitioners.