Learn more about Dr. Howard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Feldman, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Feldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Feldman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Family Physicians and Virginia Beach Geriatric Doctors.