A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Feldman, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Feldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Feldman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Family Physicians and Virginia Beach Geriatric Doctors.