A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldberg, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ross Goldberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Goldberg practices Otolaryngology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.