A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldberg, Otolaryngologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Howard Goldberg practices Otolaryngology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.