A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldberg, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ross Goldberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Goldberg practices Otolaryngology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.