A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Roy Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Goldstein practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.