A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services-Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Levy DO and PA is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Levy practice?
- Dr. Howard Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Levy practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.