A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schwartz, Integrative Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Roy Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Howard Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Schwartz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.