A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schwartz, Integrative Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Roy Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Howard Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Schwartz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.