A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schwartz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schwartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Roy Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Howard Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Schwartz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Sinai, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Mount Sinai Cardiologists.