Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Schwartz
Dr. Howard Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Cornerstone of Medical Arts Center Hospital. Dr. Schwartz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jean Case
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi41
Dr. Dennis Goodman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi34
Dr. Stanley Schrem
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi33