A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schwartz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ray Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Howard Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Rheumatologists.