A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Radwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radwin
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Radwin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Radwin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Radwin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Radwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transpant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Radwin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Radwin practice?
- Dr. Howard Radwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Radwin practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.