Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Radwin
Dr. Howard Radwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Radwin is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Methodist Specialty & Transpant. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Radwin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Howard Radwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.