A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Howard Radwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Radwin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Radwin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Radwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transpant
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Radwin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Radwin practice?
- Dr. Howard Radwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Radwin practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hondo, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.