A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsey
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ramsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ramsey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Wayne Ramsey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Howard Ramsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Ramsey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Cardiologists.