Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Raymond
Dr. Howard Raymond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westfield, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Raymond is affiliated with Holyoke Hospital Inc, Harrington Memorial Hospital and Western Massachusetts Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Raymond has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Howard Raymond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, MA.
Dr. Helen Chisholm
Westfield, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Steven Temkin
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Westfield, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Nnenna Aguocha
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Westfield, MA 0.07 mi5