A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Reber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Reber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reber
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Reber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Reber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Education & Awards
Dr. Reber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Reber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Albert Reber MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Reber practice?
- Dr. Howard Reber has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Reber practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.