A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Reber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Reber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Reber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Education & Awards
Dr. Reber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Reber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Albert Reber MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Reber practice?
- Dr. Howard Reber has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Reber practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.