A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Regenbogen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Regenbogen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Regenbogen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Regenbogen practice?
- Dr. Howard Regenbogen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Regenbogen practices Gastroenterology near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, CT.
See Torrington Gastroenterologists.