A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Regenbogen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Regenbogen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regenbogen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance