A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Reines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Reines is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Reines, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reines graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Reines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard David Reines MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Reines practice?
- Dr. Howard Reines has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Reines practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Newton Lower Falls Surgeons.