A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Resin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Resin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Resin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Resin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Resin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Resin MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Resin practice?
- Dr. Howard Resin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Resin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.