A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ritter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ritter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Ritter practice?
Dr. Howard Ritter practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Fostoria, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Oncologists, and Toledo Hematologists.