A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ritter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ritter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lester Ritter MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Howard Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Ritter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Internists and Maumee Oncologists.