Learn more about Dr. Howard Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ritter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ritter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lester Ritter MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Howard Ritter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Ritter practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Oncologists.