A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Roberts, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Douglas Roberts MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Howard Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Roberts practices Anesthesiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Anesthesiologists.