Dr. Howard Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Rose?

Dr. Rose is Outstanding in Every Way!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

The expert, professional and compassionate care I have received from Dr. Rose since 2003 has been outstanding. He repaired my torn meniscus and performed a very successful TKR. I was pain free and walking on the boardwalk within six weeks. When I am ready he will repair my rotator cuff tear. Dr. Rose always sits next to you and quietly discusses your test results, options and reason for surgery, if needed. He also always takes time to listen carefully which is reassuring. You never feel rushed. I have been to the Manhasset location twice. I found the entire staff to be professional, efficient and helpful. My wait time was 20 minutes. Dr. Rose is worth waiting for. If I have to wait longer (future visits), I would be mindful of the times I needed that extra ten minutes of his time to express my concerns and for reassurance.

Good doctor, horrible staff

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr Rose is a good surgeon but his staff is so bad that I can't recommend him. They are unprofessional, rude, mean, insensitive. They are bullies. His nurse practitioner is a the most unhappy, nasty, disrespectful witch I have come across in a medical setting. I have said all of this to the doctor. I very strongly think he will do nothing about it. I am sure he already knows.

Posted on March 26th, 2017

This is your surgeon.... period

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Kind, gentle, professional human being

Posted on January 26th, 2016

EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS, I HAVE REFERRED THREE PATIENTS TO HIM AND ALL THREE WERE VERY PLEASED .....AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO THEIR FRIENDS.

National treasure!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

I cannot praise Dr. Rose enough! Absolutely amazing and extremely kind. His knowledge and experience is worth the wait for appointments, but he takes his time with each patient and he's extremely "aware" of your worries and questions.

He is The Best!

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Dr. Rose is always professional and sees his patients in a timely manner. He is very attentive. He understands his patients' needs and provides them with quality care. Takes time to answer all questions and explains x-rays. He is willing to exhaust all conservative treatments before recommending surgery. Dr. Rose is a skillful surgeon who performed a total knee replacement on me. I trust him completely and recommend him without hesitation.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on November 27th, 2013

This is the first time I've ever been motivated to write a review -- for a doctor or for anything else. I dropped a heavy humidifier on my foot and needed to see a doctor as soon as possible. I started what I was sure would be an hours long process to find a doctor that 1) accepted my insurance and 2) could see me within the next day or two. True to form, all of the doctors I called told me their first available appointment wasn't for another month. I was going to just go out of my insurance network, when I called Dr. Rose's office. His staff could not have been more helpful, and they made every effort to fit me in that morning. From that moment, until the end of my appointment with Dr. Rose, I was so pleasantly surprised. The entire experience couldn't have gone smoother -- from the wonderful people in the radiation/x-ray department (especially Robyn Peck and Roseann Zeldin) to Dr. Rose and his staff. He was extremely kind with a great bedside manner. He answered all of my questions and concerns, and never once made me feel rushed. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me. He even told me that he wanted to be sure I healed correctly, and to be sure to let him know within the next couple of weeks if I was experiencing any escalation of pain. I am so relieved to have found such an exceptional doctor -- and plus, he takes insurance! Such a rarity in today's world! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rose to anyone.

THE BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF EVER FROM AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON WHO NEEDE SURGERY

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

THIS APPOINTMENT WAS FOR A THIRD OPINION FOR A DIFFICULT KNEE SURGERY. I AM AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON MYSELF.I CANE TO SEE DR ROSE AFTER REFERRING MANY OF MY PATIENTS TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.I WAS IMPRESSED FROM THE MOMENT I MADE MY APPOINTMENT .HIS STAFF WAS EXTREMELY PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I DECIDED TO HAVE DR ROSE DO MY SURGERY.HE SPENT TIME EXPLAINING THE SURGERY TO ME AND SHOWED ME THE AREA IN QUESTION ON MY MRI.HIS NURSES ELLEN,JACKIE AND MARIA WERE VERY HELPFUL WHEN I NEEDED INFORMATION ABOUT SCHEDULING SURGERY .THEY EXPLAINED THE PROCESS TO ME AND ALWAYS WERE PLEASANT AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I COULD CALL WITH ANY ISSUE. I KNOW THAT PATIENTS HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND NOW THAT I WAS A PATIENT I HAD LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I HAD MY SURGERY EIGHT WEEKS AGO AND AM BACK ON THE TENNIS COURT. THANK YOU DR ROSE AND STAFF.I AM HAPPY I CHOSE DR ROSE.

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Dr Rose is a great Orthopedist. He is accurate with his diagnosis and uses surgery as a last resort. When he does perform surgery, the results are excellent. He has gave me a new lease on life with my hip replacements. He rates 5 stars.

The Best

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Exceptional doctor. Kind, knowledgeable, extremely helpful staff. I had a shoulder and knee operation. Back playing D1 college lacrosse. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

THE BEST

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Very nice and professional one cool Doctor we made the right choice for our son.