Dr. Howard Rose MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Kind, gentle, professional human being

January 25th, 2016
EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS, I HAVE REFERRED THREE PATIENTS TO HIM AND ALL THREE WERE VERY PLEASED .....AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO THEIR FRIENDS.

April 28th, 2015
National treasure!
I cannot praise Dr. Rose enough! Absolutely amazing and extremely kind. His knowledge and experience is worth the wait for appointments, but he takes his time with each patient and he's extremely "aware" of your worries and questions.

April 25th, 2015
He is The Best!
Dr. Rose is always professional and sees his patients in a timely manner. He is very attentive. He understands his patients' needs and provides them with quality care. Takes time to answer all questions and explains x-rays. He is willing to exhaust all conservative treatments before recommending surgery. Dr. Rose is a skillful surgeon who performed a total knee replacement on me. I trust him completely and recommend him without hesitation.

November 27th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!!
This is the first time I've ever been motivated to write a review -- for a doctor or for anything else. I dropped a heavy humidifier on my foot and needed to see a doctor as soon as possible. I started what I was sure would be an hours long process to find a doctor that 1) accepted my insurance and 2) could see me within the next day or two. True to form, all of the doctors I called told me their first available appointment wasn't for another month. I was going to just go out of my insurance network, when I called Dr. Rose's office. His staff could not have been more helpful, and they made every effort to fit me in that morning. From that moment, until the end of my appointment with Dr. Rose, I was so pleasantly surprised. The entire experience couldn't have gone smoother -- from the wonderful people in the radiation/x-ray department (especially Robyn Peck and Roseann Zeldin) to Dr. Rose and his staff. He was extremely kind with a great bedside manner. He answered all of my questions and concerns, and never once made me feel rushed. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me. He even told me that he wanted to be sure I healed correctly, and to be sure to let him know within the next couple of weeks if I was experiencing any escalation of pain. I am so relieved to have found such an exceptional doctor -- and plus, he takes insurance! Such a rarity in today's world! I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rose to anyone.

April 23rd, 2013
THE BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF EVER FROM AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON WHO NEEDE SURGERY
THIS APPOINTMENT WAS FOR A THIRD OPINION FOR A DIFFICULT KNEE SURGERY. I AM AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON MYSELF.I CANE TO SEE DR ROSE AFTER REFERRING MANY OF MY PATIENTS TO HIM OVER THE YEARS.I WAS IMPRESSED FROM THE MOMENT I MADE MY APPOINTMENT .HIS STAFF WAS EXTREMELY PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I DECIDED TO HAVE DR ROSE DO MY SURGERY.HE SPENT TIME EXPLAINING THE SURGERY TO ME AND SHOWED ME THE AREA IN QUESTION ON MY MRI.HIS NURSES ELLEN,JACKIE AND MARIA WERE VERY HELPFUL WHEN I NEEDED INFORMATION ABOUT SCHEDULING SURGERY .THEY EXPLAINED THE PROCESS TO ME AND ALWAYS WERE PLEASANT AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I COULD CALL WITH ANY ISSUE. I KNOW THAT PATIENTS HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND NOW THAT I WAS A PATIENT I HAD LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I HAD MY SURGERY EIGHT WEEKS AGO AND AM BACK ON THE TENNIS COURT. THANK YOU DR ROSE AND STAFF.I AM HAPPY I CHOSE DR ROSE.

March 12th, 2013
Dr Rose is a great Orthopedist. He is accurate with his diagnosis and uses surgery as a last resort. When he does perform surgery, the results are excellent. He has gave me a new lease on life with my hip replacements. He rates 5 stars.

January 29th, 2013
The Best
Exceptional doctor. Kind, knowledgeable, extremely helpful staff. I had a shoulder and knee operation. Back playing D1 college lacrosse. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

October 10th, 2012
THE BEST
Very nice and professional one cool Doctor we made the right choice for our son.

September 14th, 2012
ONLY GUY I TRUST
I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Rose, for different problem on my shoulders, knees, and elbow. He is the BEST! My parents were long time patients and after my first visit, I would never trust anyone else. Even my kids have gone after getting injured in school sports. This man knows his stuff, and his staff is very helpful. There is even a few nurses that can help out when he is in surgery!!!! Can't say enough about him, but if you have a problem... GIVE HIM A CALL!

August 15th, 2012
Dr Rose recently operated on my knee; was very pleased with all aspects of the procedure, follow up, process, etc. Would not hesitate to recommend.

July 29th, 2012
CARING AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL
THIS WAS MY THIRD OPINION TO BE EXAMINED FOR MY KNEE FROM THE TIME I CALLED THE OFFICE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO THE TIME I LEFT THE OFFICE I CAN TELL YOU I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY. THE STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL.THE DOCTOR TOOK TIME TO UNDERSTAND MY HIGH LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION AND WHY I WAS HAVING ANOTHER OPINION. EVERY DOCTOR I SAW SAID I NEEDED TO HAVE SURGERY IMMEDIATELY DR ROSE SAID THAT YES BY MY XRAYS AND MRI I NEEDED TO HAVE SURGERY HOWEVER HE FELT THAT IN LIGHT OF MY MOBILITY AND LACK OF PAIN I SHOULD TRY TO GET ALONG UNTIL I BEGAN TO HAVE PAIN AND THEY HE WOULD OFFER SURGERY. I KNOW WHEN I DO HAVE SURGERY I WILL CHOOSE DR ROSE. WHEN I LEFT THE OFFICE THE STAFF SAID GOOD BYE AND I RECEIVED A PRINT OUT OF MY EXAM AND DISCUSSION WITH THE DOCTOR ALONG WITH A WHAT TO DO TO IF I SHOULD HAVE PAIN.THANK YOU DOCTOR ROSE AND STAFF. YOU ARE WONDERFUL.I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT YOU AND YOUR STAFF.