A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosenblum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosenblum, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenblum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Warren Rosenblum MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosenblum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rosenblum practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Metuchen Pediatricians and Metuchen Nephrologists.