Dr. Howard Rosenblum Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard Rosenblum?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

We go to office since birth of my child and now he is 2 years old , we have not had any issues so far and we love Dr. Rosemblum

Posted on September 9th, 2014

Wonderful, wonderful kind and wise Doctor. We have been blessed with him as a pediatrician for 10 years !

nothing speial

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I was disapponted when I had my visit with Dr Rosenblum then had a follow up with one of the other doctors and the advice given to me by each doctor was contradictory! I feel that if you are going to be a group practice then at least be on the same page!! Won't be going back here.

The Best

Posted on May 12th, 2008

My daughters have been patients of Dr. Rosenblum for 25 years. I could not have asked for a more compassionate, patient or knowledgeable pediatrician. His wonderful sense of humor puts children and their parents at ease and my children have never been afraid of going to the doctor. He always answers phone calls and someone from the practice is there 7 days a week. Now that my youngest is leaving the practice, I know we will all miss this outstanding doctor.

Posted on June 15th, 2016