A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosenman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosenman, MD, PC is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Rosenman practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosenman practices Dermatology near Yardley, PA.