Dr. Howard Rosenman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Rosenman?

July 19th, 2016

I have 100 % faith in Dr Rosenman. He is always kind and interested in any issue I may have. I refer him to anyone who is looking for a good dr.

March 8th, 2016

Bad medicine

If I could give no stars I would. I just received a letter discharging me from the practice over a balance. A few things, 1 your staff should have known to collect the copay at the time of visit. 2 if you are in practice for the money you are doing it wrong. I have no problem meeting my financial obligations but my goodness, give a patient a minute. I work for physicians and I assure you if we discharged every patient who carried a balance we would go out of business very quickly. I am a 40 year old woman with a family history of basal cell carcinoma and melanoma. Treatment for that may not be as lucrative as your cosmetic endeavors but should be your priority. I am gladly taking my records to a physician who values patient care over income. Absolutely reprehensible behavior by a healthcare professional.

September 5th, 2015

He is very nice but spends no time with you. He seems to be into the money, based on some things he said to me.

November 4th, 2012

You never wait more than a few minutes past your appointment time. Dr Rosenman races into office, quickly discusses why you are there, treats you and moves on. He never spends more tan a few minutes in The exam room. He likes to write prescriptions for newer branded versions of older generic drugs and ten you get sticker shock at the pharmacy.

October 18th, 2012

Good physians, terrible staff

Dr. Rosenman is quite good and very personable. I am very happy with him and other dermatologists at this office. Unfortunately, patients spend more time dealing with the office staff over the phone or while in the office and they are the least helpful office staff I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Any questions or requests are met with attitude as if they are being terribly inconvenienced. Even the recorded message that is played when you call is ~1 minute 15 seconds long telling you when to press or NOT to press a given extension.

February 15th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Rosenman for years and I think he is first-rate.

November 3rd, 2010

rosenman wastes no time in seeing patients he rolls into the room, quickly diagnoses you, talks into his tape recorder and like the flash moves onto the next roomhas a good sense of humor and always on time

October 2nd, 2017