A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ross, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Lung Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer Sarcoma
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Ross MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Howard Ross has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Ross practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Colorectal Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.