A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Stuart Rossman DO is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Howard Rossman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Howard Rossman practices Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.