A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rothenberg, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rothenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Paul Rothenberg MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Rothenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rothenberg practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edwards, CO.
See Chester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chester Radiologists.