A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rudominer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rudominer, Child, adolescent and adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rudominer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
- Stress management
- low self esteem
- school problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudominer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudominer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Rudominer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Sports Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Rudominer practice?
- Dr. Howard Rudominer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Rudominer practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Sports Medicine, and Allergy near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists, Livingston Sports Medicine Doctors, and Livingston Allergists.