Dr. Howard Rudominer MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Livingston, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2013
best choice i have really ever made
I have been a pt of Dr. Rudominer for close to 7 years. He alone has changed my life for the better in so many ways, for example when i first started to see him i was in destress. i reallly needed to be helped. He took great egergency to making an appt for me the very next day, witch from there saved my life. I was treated with respect and listened to with great concern that iv never seen from a doctor before. to care about all my problems and really zero in on what was my problem. My job hours are also very demanding . and forever changing witch Dr. Rudominer always would work with me and always return my call weather it would be really early or really late i have always had the comfort knowing that i had him in my corner always caring and helping me to do better and really deal with my problems. what other doctors missed he picked up. for example i have always had a very hard time contrating at work ,when i was in school, and just day to day life. He diginosed me with ADHD when others my whole life had missed that. that alone was a life changer. For i found myself with the ability to constrate at work and make better choices in life. because of him i am leading a happy life with the intencions on getting ingaged to a wonderfull girl who if i was never treated corectly and contuied down the path i was going i never would have met the love of my life. I look foward to contuing seeing Dr Rudiminer . Knowing i have a Great Doctor who really cares about me and my life is very satisfing and very greatfull to have him.

December 6th, 2013
excellent psychiatrist
I am 6 year patient of Dr. Rudy. He saved my life and I thank him for that. Excellent pharmacologist and compassionate as well. I have seen some reviews say he is standoffish or full of himself. This is easy to break through. He knows his stuff and keeps current on meds treatment modalities. I can only say that being in the field he is as good as any psych i have visited and there have been many.

November 18th, 2013
"End of the Road"
It's paradoxical that I, of all his patients, am "writing a review" of Dr. R, as my psychiatrist. To say that he must really trust me, is a testament itself, of the faith that he has in his patients, as well as the faith he instills in them, also. I know first hand! Dr. Rudy has been my doctor for…..I'm not even sure how many years. More important, is that he still is my doctor. I've been treated differently by others. I admit, I am, a challenge; a huge one. He's hung in there with me, though. I like to tell him that I keep him young! Not sure he agrees. Yet he has faced me, as I'm sure he does all his patients, with patience, understanding, empathy, intelligence, and with the "know how" that 30+ years of experience earns. He's honest, approachable, consciences, and I hate to inflate his ego this much, but he's pretty brilliant, also. He is quite a doctor. One I am happy to recommend. When I'm not hating him, I absolutely love him to pieces. He's the best! You can't find better. I'm sure you will agree.

October 13th, 2013
I have come so far since I've started seeing him
I began seeing Dr Rudominer quite a long time ago when I was in a deep depression and barely able to function! Now at the present time with all the therapy I have received from him I am a completely different woman, I now am able to go out every day and enjoy my day and not only that I am happy with who I am and so is my husband! Like my husband said " I got my girlfriend back"! The person I once was. Dr Rudominer helped me achieve all of this and still to this day continues to do so!! I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking help with anything that may be troubling them a great deal!

September 2nd, 2013
Still extremely happ with Dr. Rudy's care
I have been one of Dr. Rudominer's patients for a little over 2 years and have written before regarding how happy I am with his service, Still, I feel compelled to write an additional review as the care I have received from Dr. Rudy is above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Rudominer is now only knowledgeable, but I feel even more confident in his care knowing he continually remains up to date on anything and everything in the filed that may help his patients. He is empathetic, caring and most importantly "real" in that he is easy to talk to and speaks to me without seeming in any way condescending. I think the most impressive aspect of Dr. Rudominer's care is his assessibility. Never before have I seen a doctor who gives me the secuirity of knowing he is always there should I need him. I highly recommend Dr. Rudominer for anyone looking for a doctor. You will not be disappointed.

August 23rd, 2013
Dr. Rudominer has been treating my adult ADHD for the past 5 years with very positive results. His clinical approach is extremely thorough and he explores both your psychological state as well as your physiological state. Dr. Rudominer strongly advocates healthy living practices, balanced diet and vitamins as well as moderating medications for the best results. There are not many practitioners in this field these days that will take as thorough of an approach to diagnostics as well as treatment, I cannot be happier with the results of the treatment from Dr. Rudominer.

August 22nd, 2013
Very helpful
I've only seen Dr. Rudominer a couple of times, but so far, so good. He is very prompt and tactful with his work. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of experience, which is comforting in getting an accurate diagnosis and/or prescription. Before going to him, I was at a standstill as for what to do. I was suffering from severe depression, anxiety and struggling with untreated ADD. Now that I've seen him a couple of times I actually have hope for my future. Would definitely recommend Dr. Rudominer, after all the years of not getting the proper and appropriate treatment.

August 19th, 2013
We have just begun our journey with Dr. Rudominer and so far we are very pleased. He is kind, professional and eager to figure out the best way to get our son on the path of wellness. Our son has suffered in silence for many years and hopefully now with this doctor's help he will feel his old self again in the near future.

August 9th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Rudominer
Thanks to Dr. Rudominer, my husband and I have our son back. He has been struggling with drug addiction for years and before seeing him, nothing else seemed to work. We have sent him to at least five different rehab facilities, but only Dr Rudominer was able to figure out the right medication my son needed to get on the road to recover. Our family has seen such a dramatic change in him since he has been seeing Dr. Rudominer and I recommend anyone with family or friends struggling with addiction to seek him out.

August 9th, 2013
Thanks to Dr. Howard Rudominer
Dr. Rudominer honestly saved my life. He paid close attention to all my symptoms and problems going on in my life and he prescribed me the right medications to overcome them. He got me out of active addiction and on the right track to live the life I've always wanted to live. I can be the father I always wanted to be and the man my family deserves. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin. I am extremely greatful for all he has done for me and I recommend anyone that's struggling in life to give him a chance to save your life as well.

July 23rd, 2013
Dr. Rudy
Great Doctor!

May 10th, 2013
Compassion
I have been seeing Dr. Rudominer for about 6 years. The treatment was for depression caused by verbal and physical abuse when I was younger. I am an adult but had cause to see Dr. Rudominer over a life changing event that triggered the depression and the anxiety. Throughout the treatment I can only say that Dr. Rudominer exhibited a professional but very compassionate course of action to treat me. He was kind, considerate, and caring allowing the time necessary to heal. I am doing very well thanks to his guidance. Thanks Dr. Rudy.