Dr. Howard Ruscetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Ruscetti?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Howard Ruscetti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

We have used Dr Ruscetti for 4 years Never a problem. Good advice, treatment and listening skills

August 27th, 2015

Very good Dr., glad I found him here on the island.

July 29th, 2015

Dr Ruscetti

I could write a book. Actually, I reported Dr Ruscetti to Human Resources. I found this Doctor rude, condescending, arrogant, disinterested, rushed, and uncaring. His staff and nurses were wonderful.

September 25th, 2013

Great

Howard has been my doctor for about 4 years. A few nights ago I was up all night with flu like symptoms. When morning came I went in without an appointment. Maybe it was just b/c I looked like death, but they took me in and had me on prescription antibiotics within an hour. What else can you ask for. This is the treatment I get every time. Any bad review about them is false.

April 2nd, 2013

Had Enough

Saw this doctor for several years and his attitude and concern got steadily worse. Last visit I was really disturbed with his attitude and lack of caring and concern. I left feeling like if I dropped dead outside the office they might call 911. The clerical office staff is great but the medical staff lacks attention to detail, little or no follow up system, and Dr Ruscetti's attitude lacks humility and concern. His answers to my questions about medicine I was given and the prognosis were flip and frankly pretty rude. I never went back and never will.

June 24th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ruscetti for two years. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. I have visited the office on several occasions and have found the wait time to be minimal. I feel Dr. Ruscetti is very knowledgable and he has been accurate with his diagnosis of conditions associated with my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Ruscetti to my friends and family. I found Dr. Ruscetti after receiving a recommendaation from my neighbor.

August 14th, 2015