Learn more about Dr. Howard Rutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rutman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rutman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard I Rutman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Rutman practice?
- Dr. Howard Rutman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rutman practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.