Learn more about Dr. Howard Rutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rutman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rutman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rutman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard I Rutman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Rutman practice?
- Dr. Howard Rutman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Rutman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.