A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Berger, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Stephen Berger MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Berger practice?
- Dr. Howard Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Berger practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.