A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Caplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Caplan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Glomus Tumor (Glomus Body Cancer)
- Herniated Disc
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Caplan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Howard Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Caplan practices Plastic Surgery near Exton, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.