A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Caplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Caplan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Glomus Tumor (Glomus Body Cancer)
- Herniated Disc
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Caplan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Howard Caplan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Caplan practices Plastic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Plastic Surgeons.