A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Caplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Caplan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Breast Implants Breast Implantation, Breast Surgery Mammaplasty, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Caplan practice?
Dr. Howard Caplan practices Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons, Paoli Pediatricians, and Paoli Pediatric Surgeons.