A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Caplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Caplan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Glomus Tumor (Glomus Body Cancer)
- Herniated Disc
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Movement Disorders
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Caplan practice?
Dr. Howard Caplan practices Plastic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Exton Plastic Surgeons.