Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Thank you Dr. Caplan!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I am a former patient of Dr. Caplan's & hope to become again one of his present patients. Due to us relocating I had to find another Dr. We are now presently in the Exton area. My first visit, many years ago, with Dr. Caplan was to help me with a major scar due to the removal of a maglinant melonma from a previous Dr., it looked like someone branded me. Dr. Caplan resized it so that I could feel, look & dress like a woman again. 5 yrs later I had to have a partial mastectomy & my chest wall reconstructed. He again performed what I call "his magic". I can not say enough about him. He is kind, considerate, & professional! Thank you Dr. C!

|  Dr. Howard Caplan is HONEST  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Caplan is not only an excellent cosmetic surgeon current on all of the latest procedures and options available to his patients, but he is honest. After seeing many other cosmetic surgeons who suggested extensive work I had not ever considered or knew I had a problem area, Dr. Caplan did NOT suggest those procedures, and quite the contrary, insisted I was not ready OR "if you have some money to make you feel good but won't last" then I'll do it. He is to the point and answers direct questions. I would trust his input 100%. Many people may see a cosmetic surgeon with unrealistic expectations; he wants to avoid that. Having had a recent procedure on nasal-labial folds with injections, he saw me 3 weeks later and then said he thinks I needed a little more on one side, which would be at his expense because he should have added more to make both sides even. I didn't even notice the difference. This is, again, what I mean about his integrity and honesty.

|  Fine Doctor and Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Caplan is a fine doctor and surgeon. I've just looked up some information on aboardcertifiedplasticsurgeon.com, and Dr. Caplan has all the qualities that this website highlights as important for a good plastic surgeon: he has sound medical judgement, technical expertise, a good sense of body aesthetics, and he works to develop a strong patient-surgeon rapport.