A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bergenfield, NJ.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Geriatric Doctors.