Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.