A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Geriatric Doctors.