A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance