A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Scott Gill MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Howard Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Gill practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.