by Kokocinski on May 11th, 2015

Best Pediatrician around! The staff and nurses are wonderful. He was my doctor as a child and is now my daughters pediatrician for the last 9 years. He was the only doctor that LISTENED to and ADDRESSED my concerns regarding my daughter's frequent diagnosis of pneumonia. Dr. Gill is beyond intelligent and his bedside manner is something to be admired. My family and I are forever thankful and in awe when it comes to Dr. Gill.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Lisa on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Gill is great! We love him

May 4th, 2012

Love this doctor. My boys have seen him for almost 17 years. Knows his stuff!

Mar 30th, 2012

I have known and had Dr. Gill as my pediatrician for many years, from a young age to age 18. Now that I am having a baby I hope to continue the "tradition" and use him when my child is born.

Rikki Kokocinski show details Rikki Kokocinski
Jan 9th, 2012

I was a atient of Dr. Gill for many years, from the time I was 2 years old (now 20 years old). He is a great doctor, caring, considerate, and goes the extra mile to help his patients. I have continued to spread his good name to many friends and family members. My neice is now seeing Dr.Gill and loves his services as much as I do. Thank You Dr.Gill, for listening, and caring. -Rikki

Sep 23rd, 2009

Ive known Dr G for many years and he is always there for me & my children