A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gold, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Seth Gold MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Gold practice?
- Dr. Howard Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Gold practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.