A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gold, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Seth Gold MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Gold practice?
- Dr. Howard Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Gold practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.