A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gold, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Gold practice?
Dr. Howard Gold practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.