Howard Goldberg Is this you?

August 22nd, 2016

Dr Goldberg has treated me for misdiagnosed issues with complete accuracy . His attention to the medical issues are immediate and accurate Where you have to wait months for treatment with other physicians Dr Goldberg's treatment is immediate. He is a brilliant doctor

May 8th, 2015

Very knowlegable, no bedside manner!

I wish I had checked out reviews before going to this doctor! My PCP referred me to him. Considering that my insurance probably won't cover this..I should've chosen more carefully. Went to have a keratosis removed. First time was seen by an assistant. Had to come back twice because it was not completely removed by freezing it off. Third time seen by the doctor. He doesn't really convey any warmth. Had to have to thing burned off. Hope it doesn't scar. The doctor gave very little info on how to care for it. The least they could've done was to give me a paper with instructions on how to care for it.

March 12th, 2015

He and his staff diagnosed the problem immediately.

February 2nd, 2015

Horrible!

Had a rash and couldn't get an appt with my PCP because he is so booked up. Saw this dermatologist who diagnosed my rash with a quick 1 minute evaluation and no tests as "bug bites." He seemed angry that I was wasting his time. Granted it was close to lunch time, so he was probably hungry. I finally got an appt. with my PCP who immediately diagnosed the rash as a staph infection, gave me a topical cream to apply, and it was gone in 2 weeks. This guy needs to retire!

January 24th, 2014

Be prepared to wait hours

The physicians assistants are good, he is horrifying. And without fail I have been to his office seven or eight times because it's hard to find anyone will take my insurance and I always wait at least 45 minutes as much as 90 minutes even get back into my room.

April 25th, 2012

dont go there!!!! go to someone who cares

I was scared. The doctor came in and never introduced himself as this was my 1st time. He said:why are u here? I told him for my skin. He was so nasty to me and made me feel Like I wasted his time which was a terrible feeling. I will never go back there again and would not recommend anyone to see Dr. Goldberg EVER!! Even his staff don't like him.

March 13th, 2012

Top Cosmetic Dermatologist

Years of appointments with physicians at top Boston Hospitals, Lahey Clinic ,spending a significant amount of money with little to no results for an unsightly condition on my upper arms keratosis pilaris (reddened skin) and scarring on my chest from acne. I wasn't met with much understanding. I suppose if these doctors had had bright red inflamed upper arms they might have thought differently.Well, I was lucky to finally be referred to Dr. Howard Goldberg. He has every state of the art laser and is extremely knowledgeable on how to use them. He's methodically worked on my reddened arms and the transformation to normal pigment is unbelievable! Another laser for the scarring on my chest is again unbelievable in the transformation to normal skin!Dr. Goldberg may not be particularly gregarious but I think, instead, he's rather a thoughtful, quiet, results oriented type that just wants to solve the problem for his patient. And he's brilliant!

May 3rd, 2011

Good MD Bad Personality

Dr. Goldberg is a very smart man and an excellent diagnostician, but has the personality of a mortician-not to insult morticians. If you are looking for a dermatologist who will fix your skin problems, and you don't mind hanging around the waiting room for an hour, go see Dr. Goldberg. If you also want a caring compassionate doctor, I would suggest going elsewhere.

August 3rd, 2009

Dr. Goldberg's staff are unpleasant, rude and do not inform their patients when the wait is going to be extremely long! Dr. Goldberg himself has absolutely no bedside manner. He once removed a mole from my arm without even looking me in the eye once during the whole visit. He did not inform me step by step of what he was doing and why-he just stuck a needle in my arm (which I later found out was to numb it) but he did not tell me what he was doing and then on top of that left a terrible looking scar. He did not care about the look of my arm once he removed the mole-he made a mess of my arm.

May 22nd, 2008

Very caring and very good at all he does.

May 4th, 2016