A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Scott Kaufman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Howard Kaufman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kaufman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.