A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kaufman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Scott Kaufman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Howard Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kaufman practices Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.