A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Seeman Rosman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Rosman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.