A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Seeman Rosman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rosman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.