A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Shapiro is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Shapiro MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Howard Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Shapiro practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.