Learn more about Dr. Howard Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Saal, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Max Saal MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Saal practice?
- Dr. Howard Saal has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Saal practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Geneticists.