A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sander, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography EMG
- Nerve Conduction Velocity NCV Test
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Warren Sander MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Sander practice?
- Dr. Howard Sander has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Sander practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Osteopaths.