A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sander
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sander, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Sander MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Sander practice?
- Dr. Howard Sander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Sander practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists, New York Osteopaths, and New York Pain Management Doctors.