A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sander
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sander, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sander has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Sander MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Sander practice?
- Dr. Howard Sander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Sander practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists, New York Osteopaths, and New York Pain Management Doctors.