A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Saslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Saslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saslow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saslow graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Saslow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard F Saslow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard F. Saslow practice?
- Dr. Howard Saslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Saslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.