A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Saslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Saslow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saslow
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Saslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saslow graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Saslow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard F Saslow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard F. Saslow practice?
- Dr. Howard Saslow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Saslow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.