Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Kimberly (Cunningham) Galanti on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Howard Saul treated my mother for advanced stage 4 ovarian cancer. Receiving this news was a blow for my mother and family as she was our rock. Although he was blunt about the diagnosis and prognosis he also gave our family the strength to fight this disease. Thoughout my mothers battle he was always there to support any decision that my mother made. But the most important and touching thing he did was he never once made my mother feel like just another statistic or paycheck. He always had a kind word for us even after her passing. So with that being said Dr Howard Saul is an outstanding physician and god forbid if I ever have to battle a gynocological form of cancer I would put my life in his hands without a doubt. Thank you for helping my mother fight ovarian cancer for 5 years.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Doris Walsh on Mar 30th, 2011

Having to travel 80 miles to visit an oncologist...I don't have to tell you that my nerves were down to bare threads. Dr. Saul and his staff were very caring and professional. Dr. Saul immediately put me at ease. He is very down to earth and sincere...not to mention the fact that no one leaves his office without one of his famous magic tricks and maybe even a honk from his duck bill. You can't help but laugh. There are not enough words of praise to describe all that I feel for Dr. Saul. He is a skilled healer and a wonderful human being.