A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sawyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Sawyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Howard Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Sawyer practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians, Van Nuys General Practitioners, and Van Nuys Preventive Medicine Specialists.