A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sawyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans