Howard Sawyer MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

February 4th, 2015
Great Doctor!
He spent a good amount of time as all doctors should.

October 30th, 2013
Excellent doctor
I have bee seeing Dr. Sawyer for 3 years now and think he is a great doctor. I really don't understand the negative reviews that say he's arrogant or condescending... he's always been friendly, patient and very thorough in explaining any of my conditions. In fact I went through 3 other doctors I did not like before finding Dr Sawyer.

September 13th, 2011
Pretty well confortable with this doctor
I like Dr Sawyer but he does need to spend a little more time with you. I would recommend him which I have to several people.

August 30th, 2011
Dr Sawyer
Dr Sawyer has been fantastic. He has been like a friend to me. He cares and has been there for me. He tries to get to the core of a problem, instead of using band aid techniques. I feel comfortable sharing anything and everything with him. Thank You Dr Sawyer for everything.

July 29th, 2011
Hi
I have been with Dr. Sawyer for 15 years or more. There has never been a time when he didn't listen to me. He has consistently referred me to any specialist I needed. He strongly encouraged me to attend an asthma management class once that dramatically helped me to keep my lungs clear, and I haven't had bronchitis since! (I also shared this information with other people who are managing their asthma now, too.) I appreciate Dr. Sawyer's constant interest in education. It makes for better-informed treatment options, which I benefit from. I could never say enough about what a genuine and caring person Dr. Sawyer is. (I have an HMO!)

July 16th, 2011
A Courteous, Professional and Compassionate Physician
I have been going to Dr. Howard Sawyer for over 13 years and have developed confidence and trust in his skills and knowledge. His diagnostic skills and the courses of treatment provided me have been spot-on. His genuine concern for my well-being has given me peace of mind during difficult times and his advice and counsel have helped me achieve a place of health and vitality. I highly recommend Dr Sawyer and regularly give his name to both friends and strangers alike.

July 15th, 2011
Dr. Sawyer is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing him for close to 20 years and have had nothing but good experiences with him. He was able to find the correct diagnosis for a problem I had for quite a long time. No one else could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Sawyer figured it out and cured it in a matter of weeks. He is a very caring doctor and truly wants to help you with your ailment. I highly recommend him.

July 14th, 2011
DR. SAWYER ALWAYS TREATS ME VERY WELL.HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS NOW,AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO CHANGE. HE TAKES ALL THE TIME I NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. HE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT HISPATIENTS.

June 10th, 2011
It was 25 minutes wait because he squeezed me in without an appointment because of emergency.
According to me this doctor is very good, he is calm, understands your problem & he goes with the procedure very well. Even when he prescribes medicine via computer or doing some paper work, he keeps asking questions or talk about some good health topics, so that patient feels focused. I read so many people has problem in the waiting room. Logically it makes sense, he is giving enough time to the patient thats why there is some wait. AS i wrote yesterday i got squeezed in without an appointment but i reached there an hour early as the clinic was on my way back home. In an hour, i noticed patients were called in by Dr. Sawyer immediately as patient enters the waiting room. I don't undestand one thing people can wait in front of stores for hours or days if a new iphone is coming or they can wait for a flight if they are going to vacation. How can't you wait for a doctor who is going to give you the treatment. The patient who left the waiting room, has spent time in front of computer writing a bad review but he couldn't spent time for the doctor. Senseless to me. Dr. Sawyer is my doctor for last 4 years & i think he is a good doctor. Well i want to tell everybody that the medicine he prescribed me yesterday, because of that i am feeling 90% better already. Thank you. Regards.

June 10th, 2011
Condescending & unprofessional
Every time I go to the doctor office I dread that this doctor will be there. In fact I once left the wating room upon finding out he was filling in for my doctor. He is VERY condescending, does not spend hardly any time with you, and does not seem to care. Please avoid this horrible representation of a doctor.

April 20th, 2011
unkind
Dr. Sawyer was very unkind and was careless to my health. It was one of the most unpleasing medical experiences i have had, if not the worst.

February 8th, 2011
good doctor
I like going to Dr. Sawyer. I rarely have to wait for my appointment. He explains things in a way that is very easy to understand and answers all questions I have.