Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Joe C. on Oct 30th, 2013

I have bee seeing Dr. Sawyer for 3 years now and think he is a great doctor. I really don't understand the negative reviews that say he's arrogant or condescending... he's always been friendly, patient and very thorough in explaining any of my conditions. In fact I went through 3 other doctors I did not like before finding Dr Sawyer.

|  Pretty well confortable with this doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I like Dr Sawyer but he does need to spend a little more time with you. I would recommend him which I have to several people.

|  Dr Sawyer  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr Sawyer has been fantastic. He has been like a friend to me. He cares and has been there for me. He tries to get to the core of a problem, instead of using band aid techniques. I feel comfortable sharing anything and everything with him. Thank You Dr Sawyer for everything.

|  Hi  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Sawyer for 15 years or more. There has never been a time when he didn't listen to me. He has consistently referred me to any specialist I needed. He strongly encouraged me to attend an asthma management class once that dramatically helped me to keep my lungs clear, and I haven't had bronchitis since! (I also shared this information with other people who are managing their asthma now, too.) I appreciate Dr. Sawyer's constant interest in education. It makes for better-informed treatment options, which I benefit from. I could never say enough about what a genuine and caring person Dr. Sawyer is. (I have an HMO!)

|  A Courteous, Professional and Compassionate Physician  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Howard Sawyer for over 13 years and have developed confidence and trust in his skills and knowledge. His diagnostic skills and the courses of treatment provided me have been spot-on. His genuine concern for my well-being has given me peace of mind during difficult times and his advice and counsel have helped me achieve a place of health and vitality. I highly recommend Dr Sawyer and regularly give his name to both friends and strangers alike.

Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Sawyer is an excellent doctor. I have been seeing him for close to 20 years and have had nothing but good experiences with him. He was able to find the correct diagnosis for a problem I had for quite a long time. No one else could figure out what was wrong. Dr. Sawyer figured it out and cured it in a matter of weeks. He is a very caring doctor and truly wants to help you with your ailment. I highly recommend him.

Jul 14th, 2011

DR. SAWYER ALWAYS TREATS ME VERY WELL.HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS NOW,AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO CHANGE. HE TAKES ALL THE TIME I NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. HE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT HISPATIENTS.

|  It was 25 minutes wait because he squeezed me in without an appointment because of emergency.  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

According to me this doctor is very good, he is calm, understands your problem & he goes with the procedure very well. Even when he prescribes medicine via computer or doing some paper work, he keeps asking questions or talk about some good health topics, so that patient feels focused. I read so many people has problem in the waiting room. Logically it makes sense, he is giving enough time to the patient thats why there is some wait. AS i wrote yesterday i got squeezed in without an appointment but i reached there an hour early as the clinic was on my way back home. In an hour, i noticed patients were called in by Dr. Sawyer immediately as patient enters the waiting room. I don't undestand one thing people can wait in front of stores for hours or days if a new iphone is coming or they can wait for a flight if they are going to vacation. How can't you wait for a doctor who is going to give you the treatment. The patient who left the waiting room, has spent time in front of computer writing a bad review but he couldn't spent time for the doctor. Senseless to me. Dr. Sawyer is my doctor for last 4 years & i think he is a good doctor. Well i want to tell everybody that the medicine he prescribed me yesterday, because of that i am feeling 90% better already. Thank you. Regards.

|  Condescending & unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Every time I go to the doctor office I dread that this doctor will be there. In fact I once left the wating room upon finding out he was filling in for my doctor. He is VERY condescending, does not spend hardly any time with you, and does not seem to care. Please avoid this horrible representation of a doctor.

|  unkind  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Sawyer was very unkind and was careless to my health. It was one of the most unpleasing medical experiences i have had, if not the worst.

|  good doctor  |  show details
by Michelle C on Feb 8th, 2011

I like going to Dr. Sawyer. I rarely have to wait for my appointment. He explains things in a way that is very easy to understand and answers all questions I have.

|  Arrogant & Demonstrated Bias toward Seniors  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2010

If you want a doctor with good bedside manners who's compassionate & genuinely interested in his/her patients, go elsewhere. Dr.Sawyer is an impatient, arrogant, patronizing man who doesn't listen, appear interested nor is he willing to explain anything to his patients. He gets annoyed when asked questions and is terribly biased against treating seniors.

by Happy patient on Jan 27th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Sawer for a while now and I really feel comfortable for his analysis. Good Doctor and StaffThanks

|  Arrogant and condescending  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2009

Look elsewhere if you want a caring and compassionate physician who takes his/her time with a patient, helping them to understand their condition in a language that makes sense. I'm definitely not going back to him. He might be a good fit for some people, but not me.