A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Saylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Saylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Saylor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saylor graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Saylor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Leroy Saylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Saylor practice?
- Dr. Howard Saylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Saylor practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.