A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schecter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schecter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schecter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schecter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schecter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schecter graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schecter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Stephen Schecter MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Schecter practice?
- Dr. Howard Schecter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Schecter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Internists and Marina Del Rey Gastroenterologists.