A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schiff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schiff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schiff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irwin Schiff MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Howard Schiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Schiff practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.