A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schlossberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlossberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlossberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans