Dr. Howard Schmidt Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Howard Schmidt?

Awesome Doctor, Great Man

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Schmidt followed my CF care while living in Williamsburg VA. The three years he followed me he helped me get my weight the highest, my PFT's the highest they've been in years, and I LOVED GOING TO CLINIC! (Who can honestly say that?) Dr. Schmidt truly cares about his patients and you could feel it. Anytime I thought I had a problem, concern, or even just a simple question I could call the receptionist and tell them to have him call me, and he would. That day. Usually within an hour. He's completely dedicated and has a great approach to his specialty. Overall I would recommend any of the Pediatric doctors in the Asthma, allergy clinic. They rock. Dr. Rueben (the head of the department and pediatric chair) is running a great program. Wait time was always short. Everyone always knew me by name, and was always very friendly. Anytime I didn't feel well, they could tell. I couldn't say anything bad about Dr. Schmidt and his team if I tried.

Posted on May 1st, 2016